This Linux Bluetooth utility uses the Virtual Host Controller Interface to replay HCI traffic from dump files on a virtual interface. It is meant as a powerful debugging tool that allows developers to debug problems with particular controllers and Bluetooth hardware on their own system configurations.
What’s working so far:
- support for BTSnoop dump file format
- replay of HCI commands, events and ACL data
- timing delays using the timestamps in the dump
- timing modifier (factor that multiplies delays)
- packet dump for detailed output
- timeout for incoming packets
- config files
- emulator integration
You can find the latest project source on github.